Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

That sounded more excited than I actually feel about the new year. Apologies ... but the pensive end of year feeling just hasn't left me yet. My mood will pick up, I'm sure. I only have 363 days for that to happen. :P

It's time to jot down my January Bucket List, though honestly I am not feeling particularly determined nor confident of achieving anything this week. What more in a whole month. Oh well. I'm seriously not the best company to have around these days.


Lia's January 2012 Bucket List
In random order
  • Reopen my Etsy store
  • Finish reading two books
  • Have two Starbucks drinks per week = 9 drinks this month
  • Finish Maya Road CHA projects and photograph
  • Send off Maya Road CHA projects
  • Purchase new containers to organize my shoes
  • Put up Blythes for sale
With the CHA-W show happening this month, I am feeling the pressure so I do expect my waking hours thinking and working on my assignments. I'd probably spend my sleeping hours dreaming of them too. lol.


In case you are curious, here's how I fared on my (extremely) ambitious December Bucket List.
  • Decide on a workout programme.
  • Buy a new camera. I'm now the owner of a white Sony NEX-5N.
  • Clean out my wardrobe and remove clothes that are absolutely not presentable. Including fugly underthings.
  • Put up my Embellishment Tags on clearance sale. They are here.
  • Finish reading two books. Well, sort of. I only finished one book this month - Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates.
  • Organize my shoes
  • Buy new contact lenses + eyeglasses See my new glasses here.
  • Meet up with my bestie to see her with a belly bump! 
  • Visit the dentist
  • Visit the gynae
  • Change the lights in the car
  • Celebrate Jasmine's 30(+1) birthday! Here!
  • Take a daily photo with new camera
  • Edit pictures of Blythes for sale
  • Commisioned crafting: Wedding Frames cluster Frames here.
  • Assignment crafting: 5 Maya Road CHA projects
  • Casual crafting: Frame(s) for Gerl's parents, Frame(s) to add to Ling's wall cluster. Here and here.

Till the next post, tata.

No comments: